Friday, August 24, 2012

Generations


These two are a little more than one hundred years age difference. My great grandma Evelyn Dray and my cousin Mary Evelyn. I call them G.G. and Emmy. Both are dear to me. I've know my great grandma my whole life. She'll be one hundred and one in less than a month. She is very determined, thoughtful, and strong. All who know her are amazed by how ambitious she is. I love her so much.

Even though Mary Evelyn hasn't been out in the world for long she is adorable and full of personality. I can't wait to get to know her better as she grows.

It's so precious and special to visualize two different generations. G.G. has lived through so much and seen so much. She's been through a century of time. Just imagine if Mary Evelyn lives just as long. What will she have seen?

More pictures of baby Mary Evelyn to come! Keep on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment